2018 Breeder Award Program contest

Breed fish to earn points, awards, adulation, and great respect from other fishkeepers!

2018 Breeder Award Program contest

Postby sskruzr » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Here are the rules for 2018 Breeder Award Program.
All aquatic creatures need to be bred in 2018. This means we shouldn't have any entries until the March meeting as any fry need to be at least 6 weeks old.
All point values are the same as point value in the BAP.
Now you don't have to own the animal you're breeding but need to be in your possession when being breed. That means you can borrow breeders from another person.
These can be animals you have spawned previously.
A BAP report needs to be submitted along with at least 5 fry at a monthly meeting. Now if you can't make a meeting, contact myself, Michael, or Chris and we'll work something out. PIctures posted on the forum are a great way to show your progress. I've attached a BAP report you can download and fill out.
All points go towards your BAP accumulation unless of course you have already submitted them.
I will keep track here on this thread of contestants progress so everyone knows. This will include species and points.
The final entries will be accepted at the Christmas party in December 2018.
The winner will receive $100 and a plaque.
Here's the link for the BAP rules, viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2086

Any questions, post them here.
Attachments
BAP tempplate.xlsx
(11.55 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Corey
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
sskruzr

Re: 2018 Breeder Award Program contest

Postby sskruzr » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:45 am

For those of you in the BAP contest, if you're selling any BAP species in tn the auction, don't forget your BAP reports to get credit.
Corey
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
sskruzr

Return to Breeders Award Program (BAP)