Tell us about yourself!

Postby Irish_fish » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Hello All,
I am new to NWAAS. My wife an I both love aquariums and the aquarium hobby. We are transplants from Kansas City where we were members of the HAAS. We are in Eureka Springs and i would greatly appreciate any and all information on local fish stores and what is available from local breeders. I look forward to attending meetings and the auctions. Thank you all for any information.
Irish_fish

Re: New member

Postby sskruzr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Welcome to northwest ar.
As with the HAAS theres more activity on the NWAAS Facebook than our group page.
Shops to hit in the area are Worlds Underwater in Johnson and Whole Pet and Aqua Pets in Springdale
Corey
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
sskruzr

Postby Irish_fish » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Thx for the info.
Irish_fish

Postby cbaranyk » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:54 am

Irish Fish -
My name is Chris, I'm the VP of NWSAS, and also live in Eureka Springs. I have 4 fish tanks at my medical practice (Northwest Family Medicine) on the corner of 62 and Passion Play Rd. Stop in and say hi, or meet me at the next meeting. Good to find more fish nerds close to home!
Chris Baranyk
cbaranyk

Postby Irish_fish » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:31 am

Hello Chris my name is Chad. I would really enjoy stopping by sometime and checking out your tanks and i look forward to meeting you and attending my first NWAAS meeting. Its good to have a fellow fish nerd close :)
Irish_fish

Return to Welcome