Newbie to the group

Tell us about yourself!

Newbie to the group

Postby Joseph.Paul.Heckel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Hi folks,
My name is Joseph. I am excited to be a part of the group. I have been active in the freshwater side of the trade since childhood which was almost 40 years ago! The last 10 years have been spent in Asia where the hobby is quite popular. I haven't purchased any tanks yet...but the plan is to work out a couple 25g and a couple 55g to raise some south american stuff in planted tanks. I have mostly kept discus, angels, leaf, apisto and corys in the last 20 years or so.

I lived in NWA back in the late 90's and again in 2011-12 and frequented a fish shop in Rogers off Dixieland. I hope there are a few good shops in the area to support. I look forward to participating in the group. Thanks for having me. Let me know if you have any leads on used tanks...although, I usually build my own.

Joseph P Heckel
Bentonville
Joseph.Paul.Heckel

Re: Newbie to the group

Postby mewickham » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 am

Coincidentally, the club's semi-annual fund raising auction starts at noon, today. You can probably pick up used tanks there, as well as great deals on fish, plants, new and used equipment, etc. Come to buy or come to sell!

Full details:
http://nwaas.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=27
mewickham
Site Admin

Return to Welcome