BAP Update

Breed fish to earn points, awards, adulation, and great respect from other fishkeepers!
dennysfishroom

BAP Update

Post by dennysfishroom »

Kevin,

I'm not sure if you got my PM, but if not, I was asking if you could put together an update on your plans to get the BAP re-energized and active. You had previously said you wouldn't be at the March meeting, so maybe you could give us all an update on your plans and ideas so we can discuss it next Saturday at the meeting. Thanks Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Re: BAP Update

Post by mewickham »

Though I'm not sure about Kevin's plans, he did forward to me a BAP form that he got from another club. It was in a weird Excel file format. I promised to convert it to a fillable-PDF form, but haven't had a chance to get to it yet. So my apologies if Kevin is waiting on that to make further progress.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
kinglucky

Post by kinglucky »

mewickham wrote:Though I'm not sure about Kevin's plans, he did forward to me a BAP form that he got from another club. It was in a weird Excel file format. I promised to convert it to a fillable-PDF form, but haven't had a chance to get to it yet. So my apologies if Kevin is waiting on that to make further progress.
Not sure if you are interested, but HAAS has an online form to help make it easier. If interested, check with the webmaster or KCMikey on its details.
Herpchat

Post by Herpchat »

The form came from me.

I would be curious to see the HAAS form online since we are using about the same format for BAP.
'No one can save them all but everyone can save at least one.

President of the International Betta Congress
Chair IBC-SMP
President of the OKAA (The real state Aquarium Association)
and BAP Chair OKAA
kinglucky

Post by kinglucky »

Not sure if you have to be a forum member or not to see it but here is the linke

http://www.kcfishclub.org/bap-a-hap/online-bap-form.html
jony33

Post by jony33 »

I was asking if you could put together an update on your plans to get the BAP re-energized and active. You had previously said you wouldn't be at the March meeting, so maybe you could give us all an update on your plans and ideas so we can discuss it next Saturday at the meeting. Thanks Denny
Mohsin
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

All it would take to get the program re-energized is for breeders to be more aggressive in submitting reports for breeding successes, and to bring the 5 fry to the mini-auctions each month. I'll probably have some Firemouths at the meeting tomorrow. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!