c axelrodi

Scavengers - Predators - Algae-eaters
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

c axelrodi

Post by sskruzr »

Well about 5 months ago i got a group of these. I've been waiting for some breeding activity cause the females were fattening up.
Last week i found a couple eggs on the front. I didn't think much of it and through the eggs in with some duplicareus eggs. Well last I saw a couple babies swimming with breeders. I caught those and moved some leaf litter around must have found another 20 or so. I can tell they are from different batches because of the size. Thanks to Mike Hellweg's talk on breeding, I tried a few different things. Lots of leaf litter and the heater plugged in to a timer so there's a cool down at night. One more reason to come to the meetings. Thanks Mike
Last edited by sskruzr on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
dennysfishroom

Re: c axelrodi

Post by dennysfishroom »

Good going. I may make it to our meeting next Saturday after all. I just got out of the hospital today after having the same procedure again. I hope we got things right this time. Awfully tired and weak, but that should get better over the next week or so. Don't think I want to try a trip that soon after the surgery. Looking forward to feeling normal soon. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
sumpnfishy

Re: c axelrodi

Post by sumpnfishy »

Mine hang out at the back of the tank most of the time. Maybe too bright? But man when I drop in some grindal worms they go nuts!