For discussion of upcoming events in NWA and beyond. Auction rules and registration forms can also be found here.
- NWAAS President
- Posts: 2665
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:50 am
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
Tables are $15 each.
All items for sale must be aquarium related
- Reserve your table early to guarantee that you will get one.
- To reserve a table, contact sskruzr (Corey Mohrhauser) via private message.
- There are only 23 tables available, so don't delay.
- To request a specific table, scroll down to see the table floor plan.
All transactions are between buyer and seller
- i.e. fish, plants, invertebrates, aquariums, supplies, aquarium/fish art, etc. are acceptable.
- All equipment must be clean and in working order unless noted.
- No fish or animals native to Arkansas/Missouri/Oklahoma, nor sick or deformed fish may be sold.
- Livestock must be healthy. No fish visibly diseased may be sold.
- Please no Ziplock bags or sandwich bags for fish, but for plants are okay.
- Fish must be bagged properly, 1/3 water and 2/3 air.
- Plants should be bagged without water.
- NWAAS does not offer any guarantees or referee any disputes.
- Sellers are responsible for their own wares.
- Seller sets the prices.
- Seller makes the deals.
- Seller sets the guarantees, if any.
- Seller collects the money and makes change.
- NWAAS takes no cut of sales, beyond the table fee.
- Seller takes home any unsold items.
- All purchases become the responsibility of the buyer when sold.
- Any rules challenges shall be decided by the swap meet chair and are final.
- The swap meet chairman or his designate reserves the right to reject any item from the event.
- Neither NWAAS, nor the event location site, can be held liable for injuries, or lost or stolen items while on these premises.