Articles

Breed fish to earn points, awards, adulation, and great respect from other fishkeepers!
dennysfishroom

Articles

Post by dennysfishroom »

Do we need an area on the website where people in the BAP would be able to post articles on the fish they've bred instead of an auction or a presentation? We could also use it in case anyone wanted to write an article on anything fishy since we don't have a newsletter. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
etheonut

Re: Articles

Post by etheonut »

The article would first need to be submitted either electronically or as a hard copy to me for approval. After that step is completed I would post the article for everyone to view via the website. I also plan on keeping a hard copy of all articles so that they can be seen at meetings.

Kevin
Herpchat

Post by Herpchat »

Have you all thought about a newsletter;

I am working on a template for our club and I do believe that Silicon Valley will be working with me on Newsletters, well actually more a total freedom of exchange of articles and such.

I have thought that it could be printed and left in petshops as a way to draw people to meetings.
'No one can save them all but everyone can save at least one.

President of the International Betta Congress
Chair IBC-SMP
President of the OKAA (The real state Aquarium Association)
and BAP Chair OKAA
Sundance

Post by Sundance »

What is this "hard copy" you speak of? : )
S u n d a n c e
"Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience." Emerson
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Something I read about in "Morden Archeologists." It was in the issue that featured something called an LP.

Kevin