Endler's Live Bearers - Help

Egglayers keep out!
paramedic07

Endler's Live Bearers - Help

Post by paramedic07 »

Anyone in the club have any endlers for sale? I got an empty tank waiting for them so i can keep pure strains of endlers.
pinkrblu

Re: Endler's Live Bearers - Help

Post by pinkrblu »

I don't know if anyone has any endlers right now. The problem with them is finding pure strains in the first place. Let us know what you find.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
paramedic07

Post by paramedic07 »

pinkrblu wrote:I don't know if anyone has any endlers right now. The problem with them is finding pure strains in the first place. Let us know what you find.
I've only found them online on ebay and aquabid so far. someone was selling them on aquabid who is in Rogers that declined for me to pick them up insisting on mailing them.

and i'm in Springdale, not to good for business i think.
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Unless they are making all their money on shipping and handling charges, I can't imagine why they would rather risk the well-being of the fish by putting them through the unnecessary stress of shipping. Maybe they would deliver instead?
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Regardless of what may be stated by the sellers I would be careful about the "pure strains" part. There are VERY few people I would trust to have pure strains, and really only trust that they THINK they are pure. The only endlers I would completely trust are pure are ones I collected from the wild myself.