Page 1 of 1

Earthquake in nwa!

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:12 pm
by aulonocaraaddict
Did any of you hear or feel the 2.5 earthquake today? It sounded and felt like dynamite went off right outside my house.

Re: Earthquake in nwa!

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:11 pm
by kribkid17
I heard about it but I didn't feel it, I can't decide if I was lucky for not haveing my house destroyed or unlucky for missing it, I've never felt one

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 pm
by dennysfishroom
I've felt 2, but neither was very significant. I didn't feel or hear this one at all. Can't remember exactly where I was or what I was doing this morning. Denny

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 pm
by pinkrblu
I am subscribed to the USGS earthquake notification system. I am notified via email when an earthquake of any size hits the central part of the country and when there is any quake stronger than a 4.0 on the West coast (my brother lives in So. California). I get several emails a day regarding the AR-MO-TN area, occasionally from Oklahoma, etc... never have seen one in that part of Arkansas before... Scary. Following is the webpage regarding this event.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/us2010vrbm.php

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 am
by maudina
How has Kyoto been affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan? What damage has the earthquake and tsunami as well as the aftershocks and radiation caused to the small city of Kyoto?

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 am
by mewickham
Kenna, your linkee no workee.