Page 1 of 1

Earthquake!

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 pm
by mewickham
I think I just felt my first earthquake at 10:58 PM. Did anyone else feel it? The house made sounds like when a hard wind hits suddenly. I could feel pulses in the floor and some disorientation. Sharon says one woke her up last night, too. (I was still out of town.)

Re: Earthquake!

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:15 pm
by etheonut
5.2 around shawnee Ok, about 3miles deep
I am hearing reports from people as far away as st. louis

Kevin

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 pm
by kribkid17
That was my first earthquake and it was awesome! My friends in Dallas,tx and Kansas city, mo said they felt it. Did anyone happen to be holding jello when the earthquake happened? :D

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 am
by pinkrblu
It was updated to a 5.6. I was asleep with a migraine and it woke me up. Things were shaking and rattling. I was the only one in the house to feel the one last night, but this time everyone in the house felt it.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:20 am
by dennysfishroom
Gail felt it, but I was out for the count. Denny

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 am
by pinkrblu
I felt another one in the night but it was much more mild.

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:52 am
by mistymists
I was at work :( fyi circle of life eurlene Howard Hospice home is a rock. Everyone around us was freaking and we got calls to ensure our patients were safe but no one in the building felt a thing and nothing moved. It sucks I've been in 10 earthquakes and never felt one. But on a good note we don't have to worry about the building falling in on patients. I think I'm gonna move in if there's ever a tornado lol.