Update

A program to raise and maintain threatened species to help prevent their extinction.
etheonut

Update

Post by etheonut »

For thos of you wondering where we are on this:

Weather is preventing us from shipping any fish in at this point.

Several of us will be attending the ALA convention in May, if Tequila are available there, then we will bring some back.

We are continueing to search for independent sources of Tequila also. Hopefully when the weather warms up we will have good sources of Tequila ready to bring in.

Kevin
Green_Terror

Post by Green_Terror »

How many are you looking for?
Chad
OKAA Member
Currently have 45 tanks ranging from .25 to 60 gallons
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

I would like to be able to supply a trio to any member who wants to participate. I believe that would be around 21 total at this point.

Kevin
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

And of course, we need as distantly related specimens as possible to keep the gene pool strong. *(I was looking for the "right words" for this, and McKelvie offered up "Philadelphia" and "glue". After I explained what I needed the words for, she came up with "gene pool")
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
Green_Terror

Post by Green_Terror »

Ok have a pair that should be having fry anyday now. You might want to go to the OKAA form at http://www.okcaa.org and see who many people there have some. I only know of one other person and myself that have them. You might check, Our club is really good about helping others out. Let me know how I can help
Chad
OKAA Member
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

If the one other you know of is Kyle then we are currently out of luck as his have not been doing so well. Gerald used to keep them but I don't believe he currently is. We actually had a line on them from several people but they all have low numbers on their colonies right now. It just seems like a bad time for tequila judging by those I've contacted.
Thank you for your offer. I hope you get a bunch of juvies. Who did you get them from by the way?
Michael
Green_Terror

Post by Green_Terror »

Kyle..........lol
Chad
OKAA Member