Soon to be new to the area

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
Josh180g

Soon to be new to the area

Post by Josh180g »

My family and I will be closing on our new house in NWA on June 3rd. We're moving from Northern Illinois where I kept 71 tanks. I bred and raised all types of African Cichlids and several kinds of plecos. Due to the move and being displaced for a week I was forced to find temporary homes and or sell my fish. My new fish room will be bigger and better once I have it set up. I plan on breeding a few different kinds of Frontosas,Peacock Cichlids,and my plecos. I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks and figured this was a good place to start.
Jackielee

Re: Soon to be new to the area

Post by Jackielee »

You sound like a great addition to the crew in AR. They have some great folks there and a couple decent fish stores. Good luck with the move and the rebuilding process.
Jack
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

Welcome. Our next meeting is Saturday, June 11th. We'll be having Mike Hellweg from St. Louis giving a talk on fish breeding. We meet the second Saturday of each month at the Rogers Police Department meeting room on the SE corner of Dixieland and New Hope Rd. Meeting begins at 6:30 pm with the program at 7 pm. Hope to see you there. Denny Rogers
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
JoanneDisFan

Post by JoanneDisFan »

Welcome to NWA!
Joanne Johnson