Page 1 of 1

2016 Fall Auction registration

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:04 pm
by sskruzr
Time to get seller ids going. Post here or im me.
CPM. Corey M

Re: 2016 Fall Auction registration

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:14 am
by dennysfishroom
I'll take DMR Denny

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:59 pm
by mewickham
Three letter ID = MEW for me, please.

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:45 am
by fishbit
Can I still have MWH ? Mike Hollingsworth

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:06 pm
by mewickham
For those not knowing what this thread is about, if you want to sell at our auction, you need to be assigned a seller ID. Your seller ID is usually your three initials. (Example: John Jacob Jingleheimer = JJJ) You can get your seller ID at the registration desk of the auction, BUT it is better to get it beforehand. Get your Seller ID here in this thread, or email auctions@nwaas.com. Getting your ID in advance helps in using the computer to print complete forms and labels, and guarantees that someone else hasn't already taken that ID-- requiring you to edit your forms and labels to a new one when you arrive at the auction!

Full auction information-- rules, location, buyer/seller registration forms, and tips-- can be found here:
https://nwaas.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=27

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:33 pm
by sskruzr
Yes mike you can have initials

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:34 pm
by sskruzr
LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!!! SELLERS GET YOUR ITEMS TOGETHER!

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 am
by JesusSqueesus
WXW for me again.

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:38 pm
by sskruzr
Now don't forget, we're going to need volunteers to be runners and fill out bid slips.

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:05 am
by JoanneDisFan
I don't have anything to sell, but would be glad to help out.

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:44 pm
by sskruzr
JoanneDisFan wrote:I don't have anything to sell, but would be glad to help out.

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:19 pm
by JoanneDisFan
Actually I have some plants I can sell. I will use JEJ in no one else has that for a seller id.

I'm a total newbie at this so a couple of questions. Is there any specific way I need to package or label them? What time do I need to be there with my plants?

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:39 pm
by dennysfishroom
Usually plants are packaged without water. We don't recommend ziplock bags for fish, but with plants it's probably not a problem. There is an auction form for sellers on this website (probably earlier on this thread). I think check-in is at 10 am with viewing at 11 am, and the auction starts at noon. Denny

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm
by mewickham
The seller registration form and instructions are HERE. The form is especially useful as it is a fill-in form that you can fill out on your computer-- and when you type in your user info at the top of the form, and your item listings on page 1 or 2, the form automatically creates labels for you that you can either print out on the appropriate label stock, or print on plain paper and tape to you items. You can also fill out the form by hand, but it is a lot more work, since you will have to create labels by hand.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:45 pm
by sskruzr
JoanneDisFan wrote:Actually I have some plants I can sell. I will use JEJ in no one else has that for a seller id.

I'm a total newbie at this so a couple of questions. Is there any specific way I need to package or label them? What time do I need to be there with my plants?
JEJ wil work