Whole Pet

Dealers may post specials, newsletters, events, etc. Everyone may post discussions of fishes or dry goods you may have seen available at local stores.
Forum rules
Everyone:
This section is for everyone to post specials or notes about interesting fish and items that they may have seen in a local store. It is NOT for discussing the stores' business practices or customer disputes. Please keep it friendly and related to the topic at hand. Any other content will be deleted.

Dealers:
Please feel free to post your new arrivals, specials, newsletters, events, and so forth. We appreciate our local dealers and want to help you grow your business. It is NWAAS' way of giving back to the stores that support our fabulous hobby.
NOTE: By "dealers" we mean aquarium-related businesses, such as aquarium stores, pet shops, breeders, and other businesses that sell aquarium livestock and/or supplies.
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Whole Pet

Post by sskruzr »

Just stopped by Whole Pet, just off 49 exit 72. Its in the shopping center with Hobby Lobby. Lots of dog n cat food. Has a nice fish room. Especially the way they are tied together. Lots of different species with reasonable prices. You should stop by and take a look.
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
Annabellam

Re: Whole Pet

Post by Annabellam »

Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out the next time am around.
dennysfishroom

Re: Whole Pet

Post by dennysfishroom »

Bill told me he was going to be putting in more tanks last time I was in there. I just wish I got down that way more often. He is offering a discount to NWAAS members, too. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!