Page 1 of 1

Devish Fry

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:01 pm
by Jackielee
Hey folks. Guess it has been a while since I started a thread so what the heck here I go. This is a short video clip that mostly features a pair of Red Devils and their fry. you will see some interesting tank mates in it also. You will also notice the red devils aren't really red. The barred one is the male and is a wild fish collected by guy named Kurt who lives in Columbia, MO and the female is sort of orange and white and orange was collected from a KC fish store. He brought some of them. some jaguar cichlids and some other odds and ends back from a mission trip that served as a fish collecting trip too in Nicaragua. The jags are in the tank too but you probably won't notice them.

Anyway hope everyone down there is enjoying their tanks and fish and tell me something about what you have going on in them. Who's got some interesting stuff that not everyone sees every day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5y8kBZrw8

Re: Devish Fry

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:56 pm
by tboy
I've got 3 broods of Pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi just hatched last week growing out.

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:02 am
by Jackielee
Very cool. Congrats. I may have to have some of those if you get to a point where you are ready to share them. They remind me of the old Egyptian mouth brooder that were around when I was a kid. A very long time ago... :oops:

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:40 pm
by tboy
I've now got about 50 or so Pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi fry and just last night I saw that one of my female Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor victoriae are holding.

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:43 pm
by tboy
Also just got my first brood of Lamprologus Minutus aka Lamprologus brevis Zambia a couple of nights ago.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:42 pm
by Jackielee
Sounds like you are having too much fun. Congrats.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:20 am
by sumpnfishy
I'd be interested in some of the Shellie's and nicholsi when they are big enough! I have some small Neolamprologus tetracanthus if you are interested.

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:04 am
by tboy
I'll let you know when they are old enough to ship.