Devish Fry

From angelfish to zebra cichlids
Jackielee

Devish Fry

Post by Jackielee »

Hey folks. Guess it has been a while since I started a thread so what the heck here I go. This is a short video clip that mostly features a pair of Red Devils and their fry. you will see some interesting tank mates in it also. You will also notice the red devils aren't really red. The barred one is the male and is a wild fish collected by guy named Kurt who lives in Columbia, MO and the female is sort of orange and white and orange was collected from a KC fish store. He brought some of them. some jaguar cichlids and some other odds and ends back from a mission trip that served as a fish collecting trip too in Nicaragua. The jags are in the tank too but you probably won't notice them.

Anyway hope everyone down there is enjoying their tanks and fish and tell me something about what you have going on in them. Who's got some interesting stuff that not everyone sees every day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5y8kBZrw8
tboy

Re: Devish Fry

Post by tboy »

I've got 3 broods of Pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi just hatched last week growing out.
Jackielee

Post by Jackielee »

Very cool. Congrats. I may have to have some of those if you get to a point where you are ready to share them. They remind me of the old Egyptian mouth brooder that were around when I was a kid. A very long time ago... :oops:
tboy

Post by tboy »

I've now got about 50 or so Pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi fry and just last night I saw that one of my female Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor victoriae are holding.
tboy

Post by tboy »

Also just got my first brood of Lamprologus Minutus aka Lamprologus brevis Zambia a couple of nights ago.
Jackielee

Post by Jackielee »

Sounds like you are having too much fun. Congrats.
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

I'd be interested in some of the Shellie's and nicholsi when they are big enough! I have some small Neolamprologus tetracanthus if you are interested.
tboy

Post by tboy »

I'll let you know when they are old enough to ship.