hey, im new

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
mudduck10

hey, im new

Post by mudduck10 »

hi, my name is Jacob Rodgers and im from siloam springs arkansas. i have had fish of some sort for over 10 years, and finally have the finances to get into the hobby more. i am very interested in breeding fish. one because i think it is interesting. two because the hobby is expensive and breading is a way to use the hobby to pay for the hobby. i am currently trying to breed bristle nose pleco's and am breeding guppies. if anyone has any tips on breeding plecos i would love to hear what you have to say. i would eventualy like to move up and breed either blue or green phantoms or gold nugget plecos, and then eventually on to another type of fish. i currently have a 55g with guppies and an assortment of plecos, only three of which are mature, and a 20 gallon with a bunch of cobalt blue shrimp that i would also like to breed.
sumpnfishy

Re: hey, im new

Post by sumpnfishy »

Welcone Jacob! Glad you found of us. Keeping fish can get addictive when you get into breeding! I'll be the tall guy doing most of the auctioneering on Saturday. Hope the meet you then.
cbaranyk
NWAAS Vice President

Post by cbaranyk »

Welcome to the club Jacob!
Chris Baranyk
JimPurdy

Post by JimPurdy »

Welcome Jacob, I just joined a couple months ago. I'm just getting into breeding swordtails. Plus I have some koi angels I'm trying to spawn.