Page 1 of 1

Getting things rolling

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 pm
by etheonut
I will be bringing in 6 kribensis (P. pulcher) for the October meeting. They will be auctioned off as B.A.P. fish. I will try to have all the other requirements in line to earn points for this fish.

I am doing this for a couple of reasons. One, I am doing it to get the B.A.P. off and running. Two, I am doing it so that I can experience first hand exactly how the system is going to work. I would encourage anyone else who has young fish that they have recently raised to join me on opening up the B.A.P. with a bang.

Kevin

Re: Getting things rolling

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:33 pm
by Herpchat
Would it be out of line if I participated?

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:27 pm
by sumpnfishy
No, but it would have to wait until you speak in November because if you bring stuff over for the October meeting I won't be there to bid!! :D

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 pm
by sskruzr
What species of kribs are they? P.hamsteri or P.rabbiti :D

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 pm
by etheonut
No, no, nothing that common, these are the rare P. gerbili. They aren't seen as often.

Kevin

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:24 pm
by sskruzr
There gonna a monthly listing of points awarded?

I'm still looking for the documentation on the kribs and dwarf rainbows. Dwarf rainbows suppose to have fantails like guppies?

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:57 pm
by sumpnfishy
Come on now, you KNOW there's no guppies in my fishroom!!
I'd provide documentation if I had a BAP form!
Michael

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:07 pm
by etheonut
Now now natives, lets not get restless. I will have forms to fill out at the next meeting.

Kevin

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 am
by sumpnfishy
Well, I'd say it's because we don't have them to download, but since my printer still isn't working that wouldn't be a very good excuse!

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:10 am
by Herpchat
You can upload the excel file on your site and have people download it, fill it out then print it themselves and bring it to the meeting.

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:38 pm
by dennysfishroom
Do we have the forms for BAP? Do we have to write an article - we don't have a monthly newsletter to publish it in? I should have one bag of fish for BAP points at the January meeting. Denny

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:54 pm
by etheonut
We do have forms, they are sitting on my printer right now. I will have a stack of them at the January meeting. We are working out the other details still.

Kevin

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:14 am
by Herpchat
I believe Kevin is following our plans exactly and if this is the case it is an article or fry, or presentation. Just 1 meets the requirements with his approval.

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:49 am
by Herpchat
Well I have decided not to participate in your BAP program because this is something you all should have fun with and all I would do is dominate it and I do not want to take away your fun.

I think you all could understand this. If I were to show up at one of your meetings BAPing I would toss out 200 pts and complete catagories. That would so take the fun out of it.

I will however supply some cool fish to those that want however.