Fall 2010 Auction Duties

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Fall 2010 Auction Duties

Post by sskruzr »

Anybody have any problems with performing the same duties as March's auction? Please let me know as soon as possible or I will consider you volunteering.

If anyone else not involved in March's auction but would like to volunteer for October's, please drop me a note.

Thanks
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
etheonut

Re: Fall 2010 Auction Duties

Post by etheonut »

I found out today that I will not be available the weekend of the 9th. I have been waiting for a school group that I am vested in to set a date for an event. I was told this morning that the date they have chosen is the 9th of October. This is a program that was suddently canceled this fall (federal funding withdrawn) and this will be the final event for those students who were in the program previously. This is the group that I have gone with to New Mexico and South Carolina the past 2 summers.

I wish you guys the best with the auction. I will try to get my stuff to sell to Kenna to bring down.

Kevin
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Bummer, Kevin! Michael has an event with Jonathan on that day, so will be MIA for part of the event, too. Hopefully, one of the HAAS or OKAA guys will be able to jump in and provide some good auctioneering in your absence.

Have fun on the school trip!
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
snakeskinner

Post by snakeskinner »

if we make it, I'll do what I can. I usually don't auctioneer unless it's a small group and there's nobody else around but I would be willing in a pinch. Kyle
Okarche, OK
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Kyle... Does that mean that if I pinch you, you will play auctioneer?
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.