Hello

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
Keelo

Hello

Post by Keelo »

Hey im glad to be apart of this site! i live in springdale arkansas and ive always had fish but never as a hobbyist. I now have a 55 gal tank and two 20 gallons. I love live bearers! Mollys are my favorite fish along with native fish like perch, bass, catfish. I live in springdale AR :)
etheonut

Re: Hello

Post by etheonut »

Welcome to the NWAAS forums Keelo. There are several of us here interested in native fish and livebearers, so you are among friends. Why don't you tell us what you have living in those thanks right now?

Kevin
Keelo

Post by Keelo »

Well one 20 gal isnt up 2nd 20 gal has nothing but snails in it right now but that will be my fry tank and then my 55 gal has 5 fancy guppies assorted colors silver molly dalmatian molly red/block platy and red/black speckled platy and my little buddy "Ching" my african dwarf frog.

So nothing special but i love them and think they are all way cool :)

What got me in the hobby though was i caught a sunperch whom i named Punky (becuase of the spike mohawk lol) who i kept for 3 years last year he started losing color so i released him in hope he could fix himself.
Okoscar

Post by Okoscar »

Hey keelo, you made it.
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Welcome to the site! You'll find lots of helpful, fellow fish geeks here. We also hope to see you in person at one of our meetings. You can find all the details HERE, including our program schedule, meeting time, and meeting location.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair