HAAS Summer Auction

For discussion of upcoming events in NWA and beyond. Auction rules and registration forms can also be found here.
fishbit

HAAS Summer Auction

Post by fishbit »

Is anybody going?I will be if I can find a babysitter.I can take one with me in my Hybrid if anybody needs a ride.I bought too many nice fish at the Texas Cichlid Assn.Auction last Sunday and need to get rid of some of them.
sumpnfishy

Re: HAAS Summer Auction

Post by sumpnfishy »

You don't have to go all the way to KC for that! Bring them to our meeting next week!! Seriously, what do you need to get rid of?
I'm really surprised we don't have a thread about going yet. My cousin may or may not be in town. If he is not then I'm planning on going.
Michael
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

I would LOVE to go, but it is the last weekend before finals and I have tons of papers and studying to do. :(
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

I'd love to go, but I'm going to have to pass this time. To much traveling this spring, and too much anticipated travel this summer. Hopefully, things will have settled down by the swap meet in August. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Post by sskruzr »

I usually take a car load, but after moving, I still have to get the fish room up to speed and of course there's things to do around the house.
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
tbalan

Post by tbalan »

What are you looking to get rid of?
fishbit

Post by fishbit »

I havesome 2"plus Julie Dickfieldi,Juli Malleri,Juli Ornatus,4"Eureka Peacock males,Xlg.T Dubosia,1 male, 1 female,have produced.,c.Moori,c.Frontosa,2",Albino Brichardi,Syno.Brichardi,4-6Albino Silver Angels,Albino Bristelnose plex.4"Red Map Discus,2"Schligman Scribbled Discus,maby afue other odds & ends.
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Maybe you could post what you want for them in the buy/sell section if you can't make it up to KC. I might be interest in some of the Julies.
Michael
slimbolen99

Post by slimbolen99 »

Hope to see some of you folks up here. You're always a good group to hang out with and for some reason have lots of money to spend. :)

Thanks again.

PS - I am hoping to make it to one of your events soon if the wife will let me spend another Saturday doing fishy business.
fishbit

Post by fishbit »

Baby sitter fell trough.wont be going to K.C.Watch for fish on AquaBid.