Huge changes

Dealers may post specials, newsletters, events, etc. Everyone may post discussions of fishes or dry goods you may have seen available at local stores.
Forum rules
Everyone:
This section is for everyone to post specials or notes about interesting fish and items that they may have seen in a local store. It is NOT for discussing the stores' business practices or customer disputes. Please keep it friendly and related to the topic at hand. Any other content will be deleted.

Dealers:
Please feel free to post your new arrivals, specials, newsletters, events, and so forth. We appreciate our local dealers and want to help you grow your business. It is NWAAS' way of giving back to the stores that support our fabulous hobby.
NOTE: By "dealers" we mean aquarium-related businesses, such as aquarium stores, pet shops, breeders, and other businesses that sell aquarium livestock and/or supplies.
exotictropicals

Huge changes

Post by exotictropicals »

I will be buying the store from the current owner and here are the changes
1st we will be stocking aquatic and non aquatic reptiles and amphibians.
2nd we will be selling out the contents of the 700gl.
3rd 700gl. will be converted to a whole semi aquatic habitat w/fish lizards amphibians and aquatic and non aquatic plants.
any ideas are concidered this will be an awsome experience for all.
we will be selling more tank sets and terrarium sets.
and be stocking more interesting fish.
dennysfishroom

Re: Huge changes

Post by dennysfishroom »

Sounds interesting. I wish you good luck. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
rpddink

Post by rpddink »

Cool hope everything is a great success!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Rick, is that you? Congratulations on becoming a store owner! Make sure you get yourself an attorney to look over the deal and make it an "asset only" purchase, so that past and unknown debts don't come back to bite you!
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
exotictropicals

my lawyer is writing the contract and he will be making sure I will not get stuck with debt.
thank you all for the support
Blue-Ram101

Post by Blue-Ram101 »

I can defenitely say I am freaking excited to see these changes!! Not that I dont spend enough money in there already, I know you have some awesome driftwood you can set up in that 700!!
If you have to think about it... You probably just spent to much on something for your fish tank!!
exotictropicals

I want to thank my customers for all the support it will defenitly pay off in the long run.
Im trying to get my ducks all in a row what would help is if you told the public what you think !
You can write a review on line of what you think of my service and it will help the banks know how much having a local fish store in this area means to the public and if we lose it how much a loss the public is and where would we get fish and advice.
If anyone has any suggestions how I can make your experience a 5 star experience I would be happy to make changes
based on your suggestions.
THANK YOU RICK