grand opening sale

Dealers may post specials, newsletters, events, etc. Everyone may post discussions of fishes or dry goods you may have seen available at local stores.
Forum rules
Everyone:
This section is for everyone to post specials or notes about interesting fish and items that they may have seen in a local store. It is NOT for discussing the stores' business practices or customer disputes. Please keep it friendly and related to the topic at hand. Any other content will be deleted.

Dealers:
Please feel free to post your new arrivals, specials, newsletters, events, and so forth. We appreciate our local dealers and want to help you grow your business. It is NWAAS' way of giving back to the stores that support our fabulous hobby.
NOTE: By "dealers" we mean aquarium-related businesses, such as aquarium stores, pet shops, breeders, and other businesses that sell aquarium livestock and/or supplies.
exotictropicals

grand opening sale

Post by exotictropicals »

friday and saturday we are having 10% store wide sale for our grand opening the sale is all day the ribbon cutting
cerimony is 4pm till 445pm so come out and support your lfs
pinkrblu

Re: grand opening sale

Post by pinkrblu »

Hope your sale went well! Congrats on the grand opening!
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

I ended up visiting on Friday night. The new Arkansas store looks really nice.

Kevin
exotictropicals

Thank you guys you make it so much easier to do this having support but this store has needed a face lift
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Grand opening or not, anyone reading this message would do well to stop in at Noah's Ark (formerly Exotic Tropicals) occasionally. The new owner has been doing a really good job of bringing in rare and unusual stock-- which should appeal to many who read this board. I was in there this week, and they've got rare plecos, freshwater barracudas, stingrays, killifish, the most colorful skunk botias I've ever seen, hi-fin swordtails, and more. They've got some orange-saddled "fugu" puffers, Takifugu occelatus, which are very cool. Many of these items are not for the beginner, of course. The puffer, for example, is marine as an adult. So it is wise do research before you buy.

There is some unusual stuff on the saltwater side, too, including basket stars, and the first sea hare I've seen in probably 20 years.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
Jackielee

Post by Jackielee »

Somebody snap a shot of those hifin swords. I am digging them. Maybe someone could grab me some and ship them or send them with Corey sometime he is traveling north. I need to see these fish! Thanks. Jack
exotictropicals

We are still taking special and group orders
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Post by sskruzr »

I'll see if I can swing by and take a couple.
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
Jackielee

Post by Jackielee »

Thanks! Jack