Happy Thanksgiving

Come here just to talk about everyday life and other non-aquarium topics.
Jackielee

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Jackielee »

Over the past couple of years I have met and gotten to know a few of the great people that are involved in the hobby down there in Arkansas and the surrounding area. It has been a pleasure and I am thankful for people like you that make the hobby so special to me. Thank you for your sharing and friendship. We all suffer from time to time in the hobby and it is so nice to have a forum and friends to help hold us up in tough times. Jack
pinkrblu

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by pinkrblu »

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I hope everyone has a fantastic day and a wonderful holiday season!
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Happy Thanksgiving to all, as well! I am also thankful for my many hobbyist friends!
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
Chard56

Post by Chard56 »

I got stuffed and hope everyone else did too (without being overstuffed!) I really enjoyed the one time I made a meeting even though I missed most of it. Hopefully I will have the gas money to make more of them.
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

Since Gail and I went out to dinner Wednesday night, we decided to delay our turkey dinner so we wouldn't be having 2 big meals in a row. Then I got on the scale this morning and had gained a pound. I don't think the piece of pie I had last night weighed a pound. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Denny, the burger and fries at Five Guys may have done it on Tuesday! Anyone who hasn't yet done so may want to check out this new burger joint, near the Pinnacle mall. The burgers were excellent. The fries were, too, but the fry portions are huge. Denny had heard that you shouldn't order one order of fries per person, and he heard right. One small order of fries is enough for three people! Their small bag of fries is a #6 brown paper bag full of them.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

There seems to have been lots of those kind of meals in my life during the last week - and more to come. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!