monster Energy vs. Monster Fishkeepers

Come here just to talk about everyday life and other non-aquarium topics.
snakeskinner

monster Energy vs. Monster Fishkeepers

Post by snakeskinner »

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?490388-MonsterAquariaNetwork-needs-your-help

bad deal. I don't see what the Monster Energy lawyers are thinking. What benefit does Monster Energy gain from this lawsuit? They are sure getting a lot of negative advertising. I for one will have less of a decision to make when choosing my energy drinks. I definitely won't be giving them anymore of my money.

Kyle
Okarche, OK
jlgeorge

Re: monster Energy vs. Monster Fishkeepers

Post by jlgeorge »

Since we are in the heart of Walmart country, anyone have any friends at corporate that could maybe get in someones ear at Monster about how absurd this is. Unfortunately everyone I know that is a difference maker is on the personnel side, not dealing with product.

John
John George
snakeskinner

Post by snakeskinner »

that would be really cool if that could happen. I hadn't even thought of that angle.. I wonder who distributes Monster to the quick-stops? We have been selling trucks to Coca-Cola lately, wonder if I could figure out a way to get in their ear that way. I'll have to do some checking.... Kyle
Okarche, OK
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

My thoughts are this: if you drink monster, let them know how you feel. I honestly don't think a boycott from the aquarium community (as is being called for on facebook) is going to worry the folks at monster. However, hearing from customers who voice their concerns without threats may have more impact. I honestly don't think the MFK logo looks anything like the energy drink.
Michael
snakeskinner

Post by snakeskinner »

I used to drink Monster, up until a couple days ago.... I sent them an online feedback as well as signing the petition.... Kyle
Okarche, OK
Bilbo

Post by Bilbo »

They are probably upset because every time someone types Monster in their web browser the fish site comes up instead of the intended effect that Monster Energy wanted. lol... hilarious i must say!
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Are they going to sue Monster, the job search site? That is the site that topped my return when I searched Monster.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.