Tour of Ozark Fisheries

For discussion of upcoming events in NWA and beyond. Auction rules and registration forms can also be found here.
dennysfishroom

Tour of Ozark Fisheries

Post by dennysfishroom »

I had been talking about the possibility of getting a speaker from Ozark Hatcheries in Missouri for our March or April meetings. They won't be able to let us know until the first part of February whether they will be able to do that. I also talked to them about possibly touring their fishery, and they charge $8 a person with a minimum charge of $100. That would mean at least 17 people would have to commit to the tour. Not sure if that's going to be feasible when you include the 3-4 hour trip to get there, but we can discuss that as we get closer to summer. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Re: Tour of Ozark Fisheries

Post by mewickham »

Your math's a little off. 13 people (12.5) @ $8 would make $100. Still, maybe the club could cover the admission (with a minimum of, say, 6 attending. And whoever goes could chip in some gas money to drivers.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

I've even got a minor in Math - we won't tell Gail. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Post by sskruzr »

mewickham wrote:Your math's a little off. 13 people (12.5) @ $8 would make $100. Still, maybe the club could cover the admission (with a minimum of, say, 6 attending. And whoever goes could chip in some gas money to drivers.
Good catch Cliff!!!
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP