World's Under Water order

Dealers may post specials, newsletters, events, etc. Everyone may post discussions of fishes or dry goods you may have seen available at local stores.
Forum rules
Everyone:
This section is for everyone to post specials or notes about interesting fish and items that they may have seen in a local store. It is NOT for discussing the stores' business practices or customer disputes. Please keep it friendly and related to the topic at hand. Any other content will be deleted.

Dealers:
Please feel free to post your new arrivals, specials, newsletters, events, and so forth. We appreciate our local dealers and want to help you grow your business. It is NWAAS' way of giving back to the stores that support our fabulous hobby.
NOTE: By "dealers" we mean aquarium-related businesses, such as aquarium stores, pet shops, breeders, and other businesses that sell aquarium livestock and/or supplies.
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

World's Under Water order

Post by sskruzr »

I requested some fish from Brandon today, if there's something you've but wanting, you might give him a call and see if he can get it. I believe he's gonna put in an order Monday morning.
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
Jackielee

Re: World's Under Water order

Post by Jackielee »

True Albino Giant Gourami small with pink eyes! We may be coming down next weekend if he is ordering them we could pick up then. Would take at least 3 if the price was right. Jack
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Re: World's Under Water order

Post by sskruzr »

Jackielee wrote:True Albino Giant Gourami small with pink eyes! We may be coming down next weekend if he is ordering them we could pick up then. Would take at least 3 if the price was right. Jack
Call him, ask for Brandon, and get a quote. He needs to order a minimum and I won't find out til Monday the order is in.
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP