Greetings from Missouri

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
etheonut

Greetings from Missouri

Post by etheonut »

Greetings from north of the boarder. My name is Kevin, and I look forward to being a part of an aquarium club in Northwest Arkansas. I also look forward to having my friend Michael several hours closer.

Kevin
kcmikey

Greetings!

Post by kcmikey »

Another Missourian saying congrats for getting this off the ground! It's like we are invading Arkansas! Good luck with this, Mike.
Mike Meyer - Raymore, MO
pinkrblu

Maybe we need to consider a name change?

Post by pinkrblu »

Here's another "Howdy" from Missouri. I'm located in Pierce City and am really excited about a club a little closer to home.

Our household has five aquariums, looking for space for the sixth. My 15 year old daughter and I keep all freshwater fish, ranging from guppies to discus. My favorites at this time are my apistogramma cacatuoides.

I'm the mother of three daughters: 15, 13 and 7 and have a great husband. I am taking online classes from MSSU in Joplin, having returned to school about 18 years after graduating high school.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
McKelvie

Post by McKelvie »

hi i'm mckelvie. yeah, from missouri too. in case you haven't guessed, pinkrblu is my mom. we have (i think) five aquariums, and i am working on setting up a sixth. we mostly share fish, but the discus and most of the cories are mine. my three discus are in a twenty nine gallon with two clown loaches and a school of cardinal tetras, although we will move them as they get bigger. We also have a seventy five gallon (overstocked i might add) with angels, rams, a pair of apistos, four cories, a bristlenose plec, various tetras (rummynoses, neons, black phantoms, x-rays, ) and guppies (i still don't understand why). Then there is a ten gallon with the "reject fish" (platys and danios), and two hospital/quarantine tanks. It is mostly worth it, although the costs can run high at times and cleaning all of the tanks is no picnic.
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Welcome to both of you. I'm so glad to have you on board!
Michael