Game Camera

Come here just to talk about everyday life and other non-aquarium topics.
dennysfishroom

Game Camera

Post by dennysfishroom »

My daughter got me a game camera for Christmas just to see what kind of wildlife we've got roaming around our lot. I've been setting it out along the driveway just because that was easy to get to. So far I've got pictures of the dogs, Gail and I with the dogs, and all the people driving into our driveway. It works but not for what we wanted. During the after Christmas snows we even had footprints in the snow, but no pictures of wildlife. So today I decided to mount the camera down from the house where people generally don't visit. Sometime this weekend I'll bring it in and see if we have more luck there. I probably could put out deer corn and salt blocks, but I'm not sure I want to encourage deer especially to start looking for food around the house. Spring planting isn't too far off. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
Jackielee

Re: Game Camera

Post by Jackielee »

I love my game camera. It is a blast to see who is in the neighborhood at night and when we are away. GL with yours.
dennysfishroom

Re: Game Camera

Post by dennysfishroom »

Well I finally put the game camera away from the driveway. All of a sudden I'm getting pictures of animals now. I got lots of dear (or several pictures of the same deer), an armadillo, and a fox. That was pretty cool. I'll have to think about whether to move it or just keep it in that one area. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!