July Meeting?

Program Schedule - Dates - Location - Maps and Directions
Jackielee

July Meeting?

Post by Jackielee »

Who is going to be at the July meeting for sure? I am scheduled to speak but I know Denny and Corey for sure are going to be gone to ACA and there may be others on vacation, out of town or just not coming to the meeting in July. The topic I am to speak on is Tank Busters. I definitely can talk about that or could talk about something that is of broad interest to those that will be present. I have been keeping and breeding tropical fish since I was a kid and I am no kid anymore so I have a pretty broad range of experience keeping fish in aquariums, ponds and jars. My background is pretty inclusive as far as what I have kept. I love to keep livebearers, SA/CA cichlids, catfish, plecos, anabantoids, saltwater fish and fresh/saltwater invertebrates I achieved the HAAS BAP Master Breeder Award a couple years ago so I have spawned and raised many different kinds of fish (probably almost 100 species). I have a simple philosophy in my fish room. If you have a tank fill it and put fish in it. If you put fish in a tank try to spawn them. Speak up and let me know if you are going to be at the July meeting and if there is anything you would like to hear me talk about in addition to or instead of Tank Busters. Obviously I need a focus of some sort to talk about so if there is no real consensus I can stick to my original topic. Jack
Jackielee

Re: July Meeting?

Post by Jackielee »

Well it looks like Mike needs to get advertising out on the meeting so I will plan on talking about Tank Busters but if you are coming bring other questions about my hobby and I will be happy to try to answer them. Jack
Jackielee

Post by Jackielee »

I would still like to hear who is planning on attending the meeting. I don't want to be talking to myself, I do that enough at home! :lol:
DRNilraps

Post by DRNilraps »

I plan on being there and maybe my wife. Your topic sounds great to me.
GrakFu

Post by GrakFu »

Our crew, 5 of us, will be there. I am fine with tank busters. According to my wifes habits there isn't another type of fish:-)
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

I'll be there. Michael Gaines is scheduled to host the meeting as VP, since Denny will be away.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

By the way, a lot of our meeting attendees are not active on the forum, so low participation in this thread doesn't translate to low attendance.

I'm looking forward to the talk.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair