Forum Suggestions.

Come here just to talk about everyday life and other non-aquarium topics.
pinkrblu

Forum Suggestions.

Post by pinkrblu »

We need a separate section for diseases or problems with the aquarium!

By the way, I added salt to the 75 this afternoon and no one looks any worse, but no one is better either. I guess I'll be looking for some medications tomorrow.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Kenna,

Excellent suggestion. I changed the topic of your post, hope you don't mind. Lets make this a list of suggested general topics to have in the forums.

I would suggest a general topic of Filtration. Everyone loves the topic of filtration, well, at least when there is a problem with it.

I have a Penn Plax Cascade Canister Filter that I fought with all day after that very enjoyable lunch. Finally got it running again at 90% at least. Keep getting a rattle from the impeller, and I am not happy.

Kevin
McKelvie

Post by McKelvie »

oh yes , filtration is so exciting. filters. gotta love filters. but yeah, there probably should be somewhere to talk about diseases and infections and stuff.
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

hmmm, a section on foods, that would be good to have, and a section on Do-it-yourself projects.

Kevin
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Do we have to wait for Michael to get back to KC before any new sections can be added?
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

We may have to. I can poke about some tonight still, but I haven't found anything that lets me add major sections. I would say that is something he can do as an admin. He will probably log on and check stuff before going to KC though, so we might see changes before that.

Kevin
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Alright! Kevin played moderator!! Suggestions taken, and put in place. Let me know if they are what you had in mind.
Michael
Sundance

Post by Sundance »

Good idea on the LFS threads! I like the DIY, and Live Foods as well.
S u n d a n c e
"Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience." Emerson