transplant

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
butterfly

transplant

Post by butterfly »

At the moment we live in Ga but in less than a month we will be living in Jacksonville Ark. We have just finished breaking down 10 tanks ranging from 5G to 75g with 8 species of loach,7 varities of guppys, 3 types of bristlenose (all breeding) and list of others too numerous to remember right now :) A friend who has a fish house (dinosfishhouse) is taking care of our fish until we get moved.
We are members of the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association and we were lamenting the fact that there weren't any aquarium clubs in Arkansas. I'm so glad to see that isn't true. ok I'm rambling now ;)
Carol
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Welcome to the club, and welcome to the area. Looks like you may still be an awful long way away to come to the meetings. I hope you can make it to some of them, anyway. Good luck with the move.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
butterfly

Post by butterfly »

Yes it will be a long drive but at least its in the same state. Has the club thought of having an auction sometime? We have been to several in Atlanta and one in Charlotte NC so distance isn't a deterrent for someone who has MTS (multiple tank syndrome)
I'm deep into catfish and loaches and the hubby is a guppy enthusiast.
carol
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

We are still really new--we've only had one real meeting. Yes, we will be planning auctions, but we need a few more members first. Also, Denny just finished a move and is getting everything settled in, Michael and his wife have just closed on a house and will be moving to the area very soon, and you have the move ahead of you, as well, so I bet it will be a little while.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.