Welcome to NWAAS

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
sumpnfishy

Welcome to NWAAS

Post by sumpnfishy »

Hello. My name is Michael Gaines. I am president of the Heart of America Aquarium Society in Kansas City. This may make you wonder why I am starting a forum for an Arkansas club. In June I will be moving to Springdale, AR, and I simply can't imagine life without an aquarium club. Since one does not exist, I am hoping to change that.
So, even if you don't live in NWA, join in and let us know about you.
Michael
aka sumpnfishy
Dennis

Re: Welcome to NWAAS

Post by Dennis »

sumpnfishy wrote:Hello. My name is Michael Gaines. I am president of the Heart of America Aquarium Society in Kansas City. This may make you wonder why I am starting a forum for an Arkansas club. In June I will be moving to Springdale, AR, and I simply can't imagine life without an aquarium club. Since one does not exist, I am hoping to change that.
So, even if you don't live in NWA, join in and let us know about you.
Michael
aka sumpnfishy
Michael,

Great job on the new forum in Arkansas. We needed one....I am new here, but not new to forums. I am a koi farmer here in Arkansas. Hope to see you and others around......
'Thanks,
Dennis
http://www.razorbackkoi.com
(870)255-3672'
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Welcome to the site Dennis. Between Razorback Reef and Razorback Koi I'm starting to think we should have called our club the Razorback Aquarium Society!
Michael
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

sumpnfishy wrote:Welcome to the site Dennis. Between Razorback Reef and Razorback Koi I'm starting to think we should have called our club the Razorback Aquarium Society!
Michael
Michael,

Thanks....Razorback would be a good name for a forum also.......
'Thanks,
Dennis
http://www.razorbackkoi.com
(870)255-3672'
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Welcome, Dennis!
Glad to see you decided to join us. Dennis is a member of a forum I moderate and since he is from Arkansas, I invited him to join us.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.