Collecting Trip 5/31

Fish from Arkansas and the USA
etheonut

Collecting Trip 5/31

Post by etheonut »

I have had my services as a guide requested for May 31st. It will be a local trip around Wheaton, Mo. It will happen in the am. starting around 9. Honestly it isn't the best area to get introduced to collecting, but it is one of my favorite locations locally for collecting. If you come along you will see multiple species of killifish and darter among other things. Please let me know if you are interested. Anyone who reads this is more than welcome to join us. I won't post any more specific information here on the forums, but if you let me know you are interested I will get you enough information so that you can join us.

Kevin
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

I might be able to make it. Our schedule is still a little iffy since school just let out and the girls are constantly making new plans. I'm putting it on the calendar and will let you know in a few days.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
Sundance

Post by Sundance »

Man, I'd love to, but I'm locked in to work on weekdays. I appreciate the offer, though!
S u n d a n c e
"Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience." Emerson
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Anyone who is interested in this please contact me offlist: kcmouser(at)leru.net . Looks like we will be meeting in Wheaton, Mo. just after 9am.

Kevin
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Kenna and I had a great time. We found many species of fish. We also got to swim. Kenna came out a little injured. The med-evac chopper was slow but effective. *joking*

Kevin
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Kevin let me get hurt!!!

Just kidding. We had a fantastic time, and nobody fell in until we were back in sight of the bridge we had parked by. I then proceeded to fall...repeatedly. No aches or pains, but I did come out with a teensy weensy little sore on my knee. My only regret is that I couldn't stay all day.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
nativefish

Thanks to Kevin

Post by nativefish »

Now that I have joined I would like to thank Kevin for his guide services on our recent collecting trip. It was a great success and has started me on a new adventure. I have been keeping and breeding fish for about 40 years since my first tank given to me by my parents at age 6 and this trip was the begining of a new chapter in my fish keeping. Kenna I hope the bruises are healed by now.