Program Schedule - Dates - Location - Maps and Directions
mewickham
NWAAS President

March 2010 Meeting: "Tetra Mania!"

Post by mewickham »

Tetra Mania
A talk by Kenna Peters

Saturday, March 13th, 2010, 7:00 PM Central
Come at 6:30 PM to meet with other hobbyists!
Meeting and program begin at 7:00 PM.
Tetras are popular aquarium inhabitants. This group of fishes ranges from one-inch, fluorescent beauties like the neon tetra (the world's most popular aquarium fish) to giant "tank busters" like the three-foot red-belly pacu. Join us for our March meeting where Kenna Peters will discuss an overview of the terrific tetra family and the joys of keeping them.

Kenna Peters (pinkrblu) is a lifelong resident of southwest Missouri. Her first aquarium was a Metaframe that served as a night-light in her bedroom in the early 1970s. She keeps a variety of aquariums, including planted community tanks, and a tank of shell-dwelling Neolamprologus multifasciatus. Kenna serves as the club's current recording secretary.
Click HERE for a downloadable flyer that can also be distributed as a poster to your bulletin board at work, church, grocery store, etc. Help promote our club!

We will also be discussing plans for our first BIG auction to be held on March 27, 2010. See details elsewhere on the forum.

The talk and meeting are open to everyone. Admission is FREE! Refreshments will be served. There will be door prizes and a mini-auction.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
Ramswin

Re: March 2010 Meeting: "Tetra Mania!"

Post by Ramswin »

I won't be able to attend this meeting. My friends and I are going catfishing tonight. I think that I should be able to attend the auction in the next two(?) weeks...
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Bummer, Bob! We hope to see you at the auction, and I volunteer to eat your share of chocolate chip cookies at the meeting if you're not there. :)
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

HA! You both missed out. Gail made peanut butter bar thingies... And since Mike had to depart early, I got to eat both of your shares. :D
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.