finally!!

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
misplacedsooner

finally!!

Post by misplacedsooner »

:lol: tried to get registered a couple years ago here but was unsuccssesful for some reason. anyhow i finally made it. my name is mike crowley, i belong to okaa and live in stillwater oklahoma. i know of a couple members here that ive chatted with in the past like kenna....do you remember me kenna???? ive seen mike speak at our fall classic last year also. my wife and i keep a wide variety of fish, we have 7 tanks going now, down from 20 some a couple years back. i have my 240 that i keep hoplarchus psittacus, rotkiel severums and xingu 1 pike and am looking for some other larger south americans to add.
anyhow glad to be here and look forward to checking out your nice forum.
mike
Ramswin

Re: finally!!

Post by Ramswin »

Nice to meet you!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Hi, Mike! Sorry about your previous troubles registering. I had trouble registering here originally, too. The software on our old, free host was broken. We've since moved our site to a paid host where we have full control. Everything is working again, and we've added a few things, too!

Welcome! Are you coming to our auction next weekend? Details are in the Meeting Information section.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
misplacedsooner

wish i could come but but we have our stillwater meeting that day and being pres of that branch and working at the school we hold our meetings at i think i better attend so people can get in,lol. if your next auction falls late in the month like this one id like to get some people togather and travel over and call that our meeting, i think that would be fun. how far is it to the place you meet say from tulsa??
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Yes, Mike, of course I remember you! How've you been? I'm glad you got registered. We had some real issues before we changed the website.
I googled it and it looks like about 120 miles if you take 412 straight East. We run into the same problem with getting to the KC auction. It is usually on a meeting day for us and it is just too hard to make both.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
misplacedsooner

hey!!! good to see you again kenna