New Person Here!! This is great!

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
LoveMyPleco

New Person Here!! This is great!

Post by LoveMyPleco »

Hi all, its great to see there is a freshwater club now...I just wish I was closer!! I decided to get a freshwater tank after my paretns having saltwater when I was a kid and went from 1 tank to 7!!
Roll call
Electric Blue male and female, Red Empress males and females, common Plecos, royal Pleco, un identified pleco (looks cool), rafeal catfish, Parrot Cichlids, Jack Dempseys, yellow labs, various other cichlids, koi, goldfish
and a misc peaceful tank for my son!

I don't think I can make regular meetings due to the drive but maybe bigger events I can!

Jenn
Honey, Just one more fish..please....
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Welcome Jenn! I'm glad you found us. I don't see any big events in the near future, but hopefully we will have something you can make it up for, even if it's just a meeting once in a great while!
Michael
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Welcome, Jenn! I hope you can make it to a meeting sometime. It is quite a drive, though, isn't it?
We almost bought some raphael the other day. McKelvie loves the way they look.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
Colby

Post by Colby »

Hey jenn,

Royals are awesome

I always wanted to have a Pleco only tank. Right now i have a Chocolate Pleco, Rubbernose Pleco and a common. I have had a Green Phantom Pleco that jumped tank and a Galaxy Pleco that i traded for a Red Monkey.