Hello Everybody

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
HiroPro

Hello Everybody

Post by HiroPro »

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I've lived in NWA for almost 30 years and have been keeping an aquarium of one form or another for 18 years. I've done most types of tanks off and on and I've recently got back into the hobby after having my first child 2 years ago. I have a 55G tank and a 15G tank that are both freshwater planted tanks. The 55G tank is a community tank while the 15G is a shrimp tank that I setup to breed Red Cherry Shrimp.

Anyways, I'm glad to see a local resource for the hobby and hope to contribute in anyway I can.

Ryan
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Welcome Ryan! I'm amazed you were able to get back into the hobby AFTER your child was born. When my son was born 3 1/2 years ago it was a struggle for a while just to get the fish fed! Of course now I have plenty of tanks running and he just gets to "help"!
Michael
Dinosfishhouse

Post by Dinosfishhouse »

Pleasure to meet you!!

I am working with cherries, as well as an undescribed cardinia species that is not all that much to talk about.
It does not have near the color the cherries do, but is a decent algea eater.
Colby

Post by Colby »

Nice to meet you

I have never keep Cherries or any shrimp.
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Welcome, Ryan. It's great to see another name on our roster. Sure hope you can make it to a meeting.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.