Hi!

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
doodlebug

Hi!

Post by doodlebug »

Hi everyone!
I'm from Bakersfield, Mo. Right on the border of Arkansas and Missouri. I have 8 fish tanks at the moment. I'm trying to start a shrimp breeding tank but I am also interested in catfish. I have several red lizard whiptails and 2 sets of Royal Farlowellas. Trying to get them to breed too. Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Would love to come to a meeting someday, but I'm like 3 hours away. Would definitely like to come to the upcoming auction.
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Re: Hi!

Post by sskruzr »

Welcome to the club/forum! Happy to have you.

I have a red cherry shrimp colony and am trying to breed a few different species of the cory cats.
What size tanks you have? Where do you get the majority of your fish and supplies? Some of us love road trips. Personnally I never miss the HAAS auctions in KC.

Hope to see you at the auction in October.
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
doodlebug

Post by doodlebug »

There is a pretty good fish shop in West Plains Mo. Its called Fishland. He sometimes comes up with unusual fish and he will order stuff for you. He will also order black worms, I get many of my fish online at Aqua-Bid.
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

If you're looking for cherry shrimp, you definitely might want to attend our upcoming auction. Some members from the Oklahoma club breed them like roaches and I suspect they will be bringing some for auction again. A bag of the shrimp can be bought very cheaply.

Welcome to the forum. It would be great to see you at a meeting.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair