hey guys

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
patrickhall

hey guys

Post by patrickhall »

hey everyone,
my name is patrick of cave springs, ar. right south of bentonville. im a herpetoculturist who is new to the fish keeping world. ive had aquatic turtles for some time but ive been keeping fish for maybe 4 months. i have 2 tanks a 55 and a 75 both american cichlid tanks which are definately my favorite so far. its good to be on here, i wanna learn all i can
kribkid17

Re: hey guys

Post by kribkid17 »

Hi, I'm also in cave springs. I didn't know we had any herpetologist in cavesprings. What part of town are you?
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

we'd sure like to invite you to attend our monthly meeting tonight at the Rogers Police Department Community Room. 6:30 pm SE corner of Hew Hope and Dixieland. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
Jackielee

Post by Jackielee »

Welcome, I love those turtles!

Jack
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Welcome, Patrick! I hope you can make the meeting tonight. I won't be there, school has completely taken over my life... but if you do, it is the corner of NEW Hope, not Hew Hope. Stupid typos. They pop up in the most inconvenient places.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

My bad. Probably a problem with the fingers more than anything else. Denny
patrickhall

Post by patrickhall »

kribkid17, herpetoculturist not herpetologist, but i love reptiles. i am on the north side of cave, on sands rd. i would of loved to be at the meeting last night guys but unfortunately i had to work and usually do on saturday nights. maybe we can get together outside of saturday so i can meet everyone though.
kribkid17

Post by kribkid17 »

Oh, does that mean you breed reptiles or catch them or collect them? What sort of SA cichlids do you keep? I have a pair of firemouths, a pair of convicts, and 6 pelvaichromis t. Nigerian reds.
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

What kind of turtles? I've got a couple albino red-eared sliders. They are both males, and I'm looking for an albino female, or I've got a couple regular colored females I'll try to breed with (that will be a long-term project). Denny
patrickhall

Post by patrickhall »

a herpetoculturist is basically a reptile keeper/enthusiast. whether it be a hobby or a commercial reptile breeder. but i do all 3 that you listed. i have 6 convicts, 2 oscars, 2 jack dempsys, and 1 green terror. denny i actually dont have any turtles at the moment, but i've kept maps, painted, musk, sliders, softshells, and snappers. but i am in love with pastel and albino sliders, they are sick!