> new member <

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
im2smart4u

> new member <

Post by im2smart4u »

Hello. I am a new member, both to the forum and the club. I was at the meeting this month and I went to the Ozark Angels tour last month, though not the meeting afterwards.

A little about me. My name is Josh and I am 26. I have been keeping fish for couple of years. I currently have a 25 gallon planted tank with misc rainbows and a 5 gallon panted hex with a betta. I am also in the process of setting up a 16 gallon bowfront and a 29 gallon biocube. The biocube is waiting on parts and will be set up as a salt water tank. I have a large 85 gallon hex tank sitting empty in my living room that I am trying to decide whether to keep or get rid of. I am also in the market for another tank. I am looking for either a 40 breeder, a 75 gallon, or something larger (something at least 18 inches front to back).

I am not sure what my favorite fish is, but I am interested in angels, discus, dwarf cichlids (mainly apistogrammas), rainbow fish, and various other fish that I find either pretty or interesting. :P
dennysfishroom

Re: > new member <

Post by dennysfishroom »

Welcome Josh,

We're glad to have you among us, and we hope we can help you get more enjoyment out of your (and our) hobby. We look forward to getting to know you. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!