Freshwater shipment at WUW

Dealers may post specials, newsletters, events, etc. Everyone may post discussions of fishes or dry goods you may have seen available at local stores.
Forum rules
Everyone:
This section is for everyone to post specials or notes about interesting fish and items that they may have seen in a local store. It is NOT for discussing the stores' business practices or customer disputes. Please keep it friendly and related to the topic at hand. Any other content will be deleted.

Dealers:
Please feel free to post your new arrivals, specials, newsletters, events, and so forth. We appreciate our local dealers and want to help you grow your business. It is NWAAS' way of giving back to the stores that support our fabulous hobby.
NOTE: By "dealers" we mean aquarium-related businesses, such as aquarium stores, pet shops, breeders, and other businesses that sell aquarium livestock and/or supplies.
sumpnfishy

Freshwater shipment at WUW

Post by sumpnfishy »

Worlds Under Water got some nice fish in. They have some really nice looking rams as well as Corydoras ehardti and similis. The Sumo loaches and blue neon gobies are pretty cool too. Going back tomorrow to pick up some Rasboras I think.
Michael
mewickham
NWAAS President

Re: Freshwater shipment at WUW

Post by mewickham »

Denny and I were there today, but just a bit early. They were still acclimating the new shipment. Otherwise, I might have sprung for sumo loaches and/or green gobies.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

The gobies are nice, and at only $15 the price is pretty good too. I'm going to get some of the yellow glass rasboras. They said you didn't like them!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

I knew those ugly fish were the ones you would want! :) But they are unusual. I don't believe I have ever seen them before.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Maybe I just see their potential!! I picked up six of those and one blue neon goby. I'd like a group of the gobies but can't swing it right now if I want to make it to the ALA convention.
They also have an L129 and a snowball pleco if anyone is wanting to try either of those. The L129 was only $30 but I don't know the cost on the snowball. He sure is cute though!
As a last note, Alec said that next Thursday is his last day there so we won't be seeing him around there anymore.
Michael