Christmas moss

Add some green (or red or pink or purple) to your aquarium!
Blue-Ram101

Christmas moss

Post by Blue-Ram101 »

Anyone have some? Or know where some is sold?
If you have to think about it... You probably just spent to much on something for your fish tank!!
Jackielee

Re: Christmas moss

Post by Jackielee »

http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=afa_product&cPath=13&page=2
I bought some from them and it was doing great but an African cichlid found it tasty and ate it all gone. Would like to get more but I am in KC so sharing a shipping would not be easy. Jack
stpierce

Post by stpierce »

I checked plantedtank.net shopnswap section this morning which I have found to be pretty good for plants. There were several people selling Christmas moss (most just call it xmas moss on there) for a very fair price. You do need to become a member to view shopnswap section. Also aquabid.com has a couple domestic people selling Christmas moss too. If you are just look for some moss I have some extra java moss you could have.
Blue-Ram101

Post by Blue-Ram101 »

Yea I dont really like having to pay the shipping costs for plants... its absurd at times!

If I could get some java moss that would be perfect as well, just wanting to get some to grow up my driftwood!
If you have to think about it... You probably just spent to much on something for your fish tank!!