in 2day

Dealers may post specials, newsletters, events, etc. Everyone may post discussions of fishes or dry goods you may have seen available at local stores.
Forum rules
Everyone:
This section is for everyone to post specials or notes about interesting fish and items that they may have seen in a local store. It is NOT for discussing the stores' business practices or customer disputes. Please keep it friendly and related to the topic at hand. Any other content will be deleted.

Dealers:
Please feel free to post your new arrivals, specials, newsletters, events, and so forth. We appreciate our local dealers and want to help you grow your business. It is NWAAS' way of giving back to the stores that support our fabulous hobby.
NOTE: By "dealers" we mean aquarium-related businesses, such as aquarium stores, pet shops, breeders, and other businesses that sell aquarium livestock and/or supplies.
exotictropicals

in 2day

Post by exotictropicals »

s. american red tail cat
asst discus
peppermint pleco l-30
blue cetopsis shark tiger shovelnose
black ghost
arrowanna
stingrays fw
and more
Blue-Ram101

Re: in 2day

Post by Blue-Ram101 »

Freshwater stingrays? Thats too freaking cool!!
If you have to think about it... You probably just spent to much on something for your fish tank!!
exotictropicals

and we have a speacial order in tomorrow
Blue-Ram101

Post by Blue-Ram101 »

I need more tanks....
If you have to think about it... You probably just spent to much on something for your fish tank!!
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Post by sskruzr »

What are you providing in the way of frozen foods? Possible to get a quantity discount?
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Just talked to Devon, another big order is coming Thursday. It sure sounds like the time to go visit the Rogers version of Noah's Ark. I will be there tomorrow afternoon after I get off of work. That should put me there some time around 5:30. Anyone want to meet me there, we can go get a bite to eat and talk about all the amazing fish they just got in?

Kevin
exotictropicals

we might be able to work out something devin will be there thursday stop in and talk to him
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Just talked to the amazing and lovely Kenna, she is going to come down with me. Who else?

Kevin
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Change of plans. I will be there on Friday, not today.

Kevin
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Kev, I'll join you Friday. I just walked in the door from an Austin trip and didn't see the other message until too late. Same time? 5:30ish? If you guys want, you can stop by and see my tanks.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

It may just be me on Friday and yeah, about 5:30. We can talk about a visit when we meet up.

Kevin
mistymists

Post by mistymists »

do you ever carry Nerite snails?
One day I will have at least one tank in every room in my house. Three down so many more to go!