Air to garage

Aquariums - Filters - Heaters - Lighting - Accessories
dennysfishroom

Air to garage

Post by dennysfishroom »

I've been thinking about getting air to the tanks in my garage since last Fall. I had tapped in all the air valves and hung the PVC pipe out there in the past 2-3 weeks. All I had left was to make the cut in the existing air line and make the connection. I had more than enough air with the Gast I've been running in the fish room. Let me tell you that it wasn't easy finishing it up today. I did everything I could up to the point I was trying to work on both sides of the wall. I finally had to break down and ask Gail to help me for 2-3 minutes to make the final connection. Now all that's left is to connect the plastic airline tubing to the sponge filters and that project will be done. Finally. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
snakeskinner

Re: Air to garage

Post by snakeskinner »

excellent, post us some pics when you get it done.. Kyle
Okarche, OK
Jackielee

Post by Jackielee »

Glad you got that done it is a wonderful thing. Guess the camera still is broke thought. :lol:
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

Just got a new camera (point and shoot). Still learning how to use it, but I may try to take pictures tomorrow. Loading them may still be a problem. I can't remember from one time to the next how to get them on the Forum. We'll see. denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!