New Fish Store

Dealers may post specials, newsletters, events, etc. Everyone may post discussions of fishes or dry goods you may have seen available at local stores.
Forum rules
Everyone:
This section is for everyone to post specials or notes about interesting fish and items that they may have seen in a local store. It is NOT for discussing the stores' business practices or customer disputes. Please keep it friendly and related to the topic at hand. Any other content will be deleted.

Dealers:
Please feel free to post your new arrivals, specials, newsletters, events, and so forth. We appreciate our local dealers and want to help you grow your business. It is NWAAS' way of giving back to the stores that support our fabulous hobby.
NOTE: By "dealers" we mean aquarium-related businesses, such as aquarium stores, pet shops, breeders, and other businesses that sell aquarium livestock and/or supplies.
Chard56

New Fish Store

Post by Chard56 »

I've been managing the Palms Motel since moving back to Branson this last spring. It's a weekly rental apartment type Motel and I don't use the lobby or front office. My fiancee and I have been talking about it and I have had permission from the owner since day one to put my Bettas in there to sell. She wants to have a thrift store where the residents can buy cooking utensils, towels ; clothes etc. and I'd like to sell fish that are raised by local breeders. If anyone knows where I can get some of those racks with multiple tanks or has fish they'd like to sell please let me know. I can be reached at (417) 335-7600 ext. 150 (my livingroom) or ext.105 (my fishroom) or cell # (870) 416-5607 Thanks in advance for any and all help or suggestions! ~ Richard
Jackielee

Re: New Fish Store

Post by Jackielee »

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/3179791261.html

They are in KC but have what you are looking for. Jack
TerriM

Post by TerriM »

If you need tanks, here are some in Nixa.
http://springfield.craigslist.org/for/3164733149.html
fishbit

Post by fishbit »

I have about 80 drilled 15.gal taqnks for sale.