Hello from NW Oklahoma

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
Green_Terror

Hello from NW Oklahoma

Post by Green_Terror »

Helo everyone

Where to start? I live about 45 min. NW of OKC in a town called Kingfisher. You may have seen the town on the news because it floods here often, had a big one this past summer. Enough about that I have cruently 45 tanks ranging from .25 to 60 gallon. I have some SA's, Betta's, Killies and some others. Anyways good to have a club where you visit often.
Chad
OKAA Member
Currently have 45 tanks ranging from .25 to 60 gallons
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Welcome! You'll find our forum isn't nearly as active as your home club's forum, but we are still in our infancy.

I'm guessing the .25 are for bettas. I've got one quite handsome guy myself.
Do you have a fishroom? If so, what type of system do you use? We talked some at our last meeting about water changes with multiple tanks. I'm not lucky enough to have a problem with that yet. I can still do all my maintenance in under an hour.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
sumpnfishy

Post by sumpnfishy »

Welcome Chad! You say it's good to have a club where you visit often. Do you mean to say you are in this area enough you may make it to a meeting sometime?
Michael
Green_Terror

Post by Green_Terror »

Yes the .25 are for Bettas asn for fry gorw out or to get them started. I do have a fish room it is still in the works and for a system I dont have one. When a tank needs to be clean I clean it. If I did all of my tanks in a day it would take my about 3 to 4 hours to do. Not bad to me.

Michael, Depends on the day of the meeting. My parents live in Bella Vista, AR. so I am In the area from time to time. If you all hve a list of meeting PM them to me and I will see what I can do.

It is good to be here and look forward to meeting you all
Chad
OKAA Member
Currently have 45 tanks ranging from .25 to 60 gallons