Hi Ya !!!

Tell us about yourself! Find tips on using our forum.
Diana S

Hi Ya !!!

Post by Diana S »

I'm in Berryville Ar.I been keeping angelfish since last Oct.I started just because I've always had a green thumb.So wanted to try aqauscapes.Now have 13 tanks & counting.Can't count how many angels I have.Blue smokey ,Choc Pinoy, dark Pinoys,phil blues, blue ghost plats,Blue smokey gost, vermillion koi,Paraibas.The list gose on.frys,juvniles.I'm Really really picky about body shape, fins.So must say my angels are awesome.( God has been good).My husband puts up with my fish sickness.Didn't know about anyone in Ar keeping fish.lol I moved here two years ago.I thought Ar was all about Mud,trucks, hounds.lol Not fish.I did try post pic.But it's not working for me.Anyway thanks for showing me Ar has fish lovers too !! Diana
mewickham
NWAAS President

Re: Hi Ya !!!

Post by mewickham »

Diane, I saw that you tried to post a pic, but it didn't make it, or possibly you deleted it. There is a bug in our gallery software that sometimes causes the thumbnail of the image to not post. So you when you upload the picture, a generic icon appears instead. This can give the mistaken impression that the upload failed. If you click that icon, your picture will, indeed, be there. I go into admin regularly and manually refresh the thumbnails to replace the icons with true images. So far, that seems to work. So if that was the issue you had, please feel free to repost-- and don't worry if the thumbnail doesn't generate. The system will send me notice of the post, and I will pop in and fix the thumbnail.

If that wasn't the reason for your upload problems, please reply with a description of the problem and I will help you figure it out.

Anyway, welcome to the club! We're always ready to talk about fish on the forum, and it's even more fun if you can make a meeting. You can find meeting information, including location, program schedules, what happens at a typical meeting, and so forth, here: https://nwaas.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=38

We also have an auction coming up this weekend. It offers a fantastic chance for everyone to buy or sell fish or aquarium and supplies. Everyone is invited to participate (as buyer and/or seller). You don't have to be a dues-paying club member to do so. Information can be found here: https://nwaas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2849. You will also find links there to seller registration forms, should you decide to sell anything.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
Diana S

Post by Diana S »

I did delete the pic.I thought it didn't work.Also I plan on joining the club, & go to the meetings.A neighbor told me about your autions & club.Just meet him yesterday.Travis B.Shock & please to find him !lol Thanks again ~Diana
tbalan

Post by tbalan »

Just saw Diana's fish and tanks for the first time last night. Lots of awesome angels and aquascaped tanks. I'm trying to convince her to either attend the auction or at least let me bring some of her fry with me Saturday.
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

Glad to have you with us. We really do try to make things interesting and fun. Hope to see you Saturday. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
Diana S

Post by Diana S »

Thanks Travis & Danny.But this Sat.I be here waiting for Sp package.I'll Never get use Ar weather.Hope my new fishy are going to make it.Diana
Diana S

Re: Hi Ya !!! (Pic have a look)

Post by Diana S »

I posted just a few of my angels.Please check them out.

mewickham wrote:Diane, I saw that you tried to post a pic, but it didn't make it, or possibly you deleted it. There is a bug in our gallery software that sometimes causes the thumbnail of the image to not post. So you when you upload the picture, a generic icon appears instead. This can give the mistaken impression that the upload failed. If you click that icon, your picture will, indeed, be there. I go into admin regularly and manually refresh the thumbnails to replace the icons with true images. So far, that seems to work. So if that was the issue you had, please feel free to repost-- and don't worry if the thumbnail doesn't generate. The system will send me notice of the post, and I will pop in and fix the thumbnail.

If that wasn't the reason for your upload problems, please reply with a description of the problem and I will help you figure it out.

Anyway, welcome to the club! We're always ready to talk about fish on the forum, and it's even more fun if you can make a meeting. You can find meeting information, including location, program schedules, what happens at a typical meeting, and so forth, here: https://nwaas.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=38

We also have an auction coming up this weekend. It offers a fantastic chance for everyone to buy or sell fish or aquarium and supplies. Everyone is invited to participate (as buyer and/or seller). You don't have to be a dues-paying club member to do so. Information can be found here: https://nwaas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2849. You will also find links there to seller registration forms, should you decide to sell anything.