NWAAS Spring Auction!!!!!!!

For discussion of upcoming events in NWA and beyond. Auction rules and registration forms can also be found here.
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Re: NWAAS Spring Auction!!!!!!!

Post by sskruzr »

CMcKee wrote:COW Please!
Carissa McKee
done
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Post by sskruzr »

TWO MORE DAYS JUST TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!
Corey Mohrhauser
DRNilraps

Post by DRNilraps »

I would like to use DDS if it isn't taken.
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Post by sskruzr »

DRNilraps wrote:I would like to use DDS if it isn't taken.
DDS will work. Thanks
Corey Mohrhauser
im2smart4u

Post by im2smart4u »

I have no idea what I will be bringing, but can I have JRF.
Josh
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

Post by sskruzr »

All I gotta is WOW!!! What a great turnout for a spring auction. We had the most buyers ever, 47. There were a lot of great buys especially the plecos that Nevoy and Susan bought, along with their great raffle. A big thanks to the HAAS folks for making the trip down and helping out. It's really appreciated. Thanks to all runners for helping, it made the auction go pretty fast. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. A big thanks to Stu and the folks from Millwood Christian Church for letting us put our auction on there. Don't wanna forget the ladies that filled out the bid slips and to John our treasurer for handling all the finances. A BIG THANK YOU. Hope to see you all there at the meeting and the fall auction, TBD.
Corey Mohrhauser
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

It was an exhausting day, but as far as I can tell, it was a very successful auction. I counted around 65 people there (couldn't tell for absolute sure because everyone was moving around). We also used around 47 or 48 bidder numbers. I special thanks goes out to Corey, and all the volunteers we had working. The only real glitch we had was the last one quarter of the people checking out. The computer froze for awhile as far as giving us the totals for each buyer. We ended up doing it manually, but we finally got it fixed, and got everyone checked out. A special thanks to all the out of town attendees who pitched in and helped also. It was much appreciated. We'll try to have some sort of status report for our April meeting next Saturday. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
kcmikey

Post by kcmikey »

Congrats NWAAS. The auction was great! I know this was Richard and Carissa's first auction outside of KC, so it was great to see a few things that you do differently. You guys (and gals) do a great job and we all enjoyed ourselves. Our collecting efforts on the way home were great. It was a very fun trip and I am super sore and tired today! Thanks to Susan and Nevoy for the Pleco selection. If was great taking a lot of cool plecos home. I hope a few of you get the urge to come up to KC for our Swap next month. It will be done in time for you to get back to your club meeting, so I hope a few can make it up.
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Had a great time, spent way too much but they were all super good deals. Glad to have been able to make it down. Didn't get home until 1:30 in the morning but it was worth it.
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

Dave - if you go through the posts on this thread looking for Nevoy you should be able to get in touch with Susan. Our data base isn't particularly user friendly when you don't know exactly what you're looking for. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Thanks, will do.