Bulk Food

Tasty nutrition for your fish
etheonut

Bulk Food

Post by etheonut »

Cris and I have purchased bulk flake food in the past. It is a little cheaper that way. Would we as a club be interested in placing a bulk food order and splitting it between all of us? It wouldn't have to be flake food. I know you can buy pellets and others in bulk also.

Kevin
dennysfishroom

Bulk fish food

Post by dennysfishroom »

Right now I've got about 8 different types of flake foods available for $6/ 6 oz container, or $10/ 2x6 oz containers. Let me know if you're interested. I've got Color, Earthworm, Brine Shrimp, Vegetable, Spirulina, Plankton/Krill/Spirulina, Cichlid, and Vitamin flakes. The 6oz container is about the same as the big can available at our LFS. I'm using these flakes myself, but am willing to spread them around. I can also custom blend them for slightly more. You can get 2 different types for the $10 price. Let me know by email (fishystuff42@yahoo.com) if you want any Sunday. I'd need to know before Saturday. Denny
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

I won't be at the meeting on Sunday, but I will keep you in mind for future fish food purchases.

Thanks,

Kevin
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

I got some of the earthworm flakes from Dennis at the club meeting and all the fish love it. I gave some to my dad for his fish, and they love it, too.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.